Effective Date: October 16, 2023
Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein have the meaning set forth in our Subscription Agreement, which is hereby incorporated by reference.
When you use the Platform, we process Personal Information as a processor under the direction of our Subscribers. Our Subscribers, as data controllers, are responsible for complying with any regulations or laws that require providing notice, disclosure, and/or obtaining consent prior to collecting their customers’ Personal Information using the Platform. Please see our Data Processing Agreement for more information.
- Personal Information We Collect About You
In order to provide the Platform, we may collect Personal Information from you. “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
MSPintegrations collects Personal Information from the following categories of sources: (a) directly from you; (b) indirectly/automatically from you; (c) from our Subscribers using an Integration; and (d) third parties.
Personal Information We Collect Directly From You
While you are accessing or using our Platform, including MSPintegrations Products, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Information about you that is necessary to provide you with MSPintegrations Products, and you may also choose to provide us with additional Personal Information.
You may also provide us with information about you at the time of providing Feedback, subscribing to MSPintegrations Products, or requesting customer support, which may include the following:
- Contact information: first and last name, email address, billing address,mailing address, business address, and telephone number;
- Categories of Personal Information: name, address, and telephone number;
- Business information: business name and address;
- Payment information: our third-party payment processor may also collect your credit card information and provide us with your name, type of products or services purchased, and the date and time of the transaction;
- Account information: username and password, display name, account activity, and other files you record or upload to your account;
- Mobile Device Information: we may access and receive information that you provide us access to;
- Communication information: any content of any communications you send and/or receive through MSPintegrations Products or through other communication, such as email, to or from us;
- Customer Testimonials: any customer testimonials and comments on our Platform, which you provide us through consent; and
- Feedback and Support: information you provide through our customer service helpdesk, including subjects, descriptions, request type, and attachments.
We will not ask or require you to provide sensitive information such as information related to your finances, health, marital status, or any other information not required to provide the Platform or MSPintegrations Products. We will not ask for, and you should not provide us with, information regarding protected classifications, including: race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, and disability information, as described under the appropriate state or federal law.
- Information We Automatically Collect From You
While you are accessing and using our Platform, we may automatically collect certain information from you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type and version;
- Access date and time, pages of our Site that you visit, and the time spent on those pages, and other actions while using the Site;
- Geolocation data, such as the precise or approximate location determined from your IP address;
- When you access the Platform by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data;
- Information about the device you use to access our Platform, including the hardware model, the type of mobile you use, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, cookie data; and
- Other diagnostic data.
The information we automatically collect from you is only statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways to help us improve our Platform and deliver a better and more personalized service. We use these technologies for a number of purposes, including enabling you to use the Platform, facilitating the functioning of and your access to the Services, better understanding how you navigate through the Platform, and detecting and preventing fraud.
The technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Browser Storage. Some websites use the browser’s “sessionStorage” and “localStorage” to store data; “sessionStorage” is stored temporarily, but the “localStorage” is persistent. You may erase them by deleting your browser’s history.
Web Beacons. Certain sections of the Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, or single-pixel gifs) that permit us to determine whether you performed a specific action, for example, if you visited the Services or opened an email.
Website Analytics. We use website analytics that track and report website traffic (“Website Analytics”). We use Website Analytics as a third-party tracking service, but we don’t use it to track you individually or collect your Personal Information. We use Website Analytics to collect information about how our Site performs and how our users navigate through and use the Site. This information helps us evaluate the use of the Site and improve our Site performance.
Website Analytics may gather certain non-personally identifying information over time, such as your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring and exit pages, timestamp, and similar data about your use of the Site. We do not link this information to any of your Personal Information, such as your username.
Personal Information We Collect from Our Subscribers
When Subscribers use MSPintegrations Products, they may collect Personal Information such as first and last name, email address, physical address, phone number, or other information about their customers. We call the information that our Subscribers submit or collect via MSPintegrations Products ‘Client Information’ under our Subscription Agreement.
We do not control the types of Personal Information that our Subscribers may choose to collect or manage using MSPintegrations Products. We may store Client Information on our service providers’ servers but process it as a processor under our Subscribers’ instructions and in accordance with our Subscription Agreement and Data Processing Agreement, which prohibit us from using the information except as necessary to provide and improve our Platform including MSPintegrations Products and as required by law.
Our Subscribers control and are responsible for correcting, deleting, or updating the Personal Information they process using MSPintegrations Products and for complying with any regulations or laws that require providing notice, disclosure, and/or obtaining consent prior to transferring the Personal Information to us for processing purposes.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information you provide or we collect:
- To present our Platform to you;
- To provide and maintain the functionality of the Platform;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or MSPintegrations Products;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Platform when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To create and manage your MSPintegrations User Account;
- To allow you to log into MSPintegrations Products;
- To process payments for MSPintegrations Products;
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, and so forth;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Platform;
- To fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts you entered with us;
- To monitor the usage of our Site and MSPintegrations Products;
- To detect security incidents and protect against deceptive, illegal, or unauthorized activities;
- To comply with the law;
- To evaluate and/or conduct a divestiture, restructuring, dissolution, merger, or other transfer or sale of some or all of our assets;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- How We Share and Disclose Your Personal Information
Where permissible under applicable law, we may share your information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with service providers, contractors, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- With Business Partners. We may share your Personal Information with our business partners to oﬀer you certain products, services, or promotions, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- With Other Users. When you interact in the public areas with other users, such Personal Information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed.
- For Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- As Aggregated Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual to our advertisers, business partners, or any other third party.
- To Enforce Our Subscription Agreement. We may disclose your Personal Information to enforce and administer our Subscription Agreement or other legal agreements.
- To Protect Our Rights. We may disclose your Personal Information to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our company, its employees, its members, and members of the public.
- For Legal Compliance. We may disclose your Personal Information to comply with the law, a court order, or legal process, including to respond to (a) notices of intellectual property infringement, (b) claims that Subscriber Information violates the rights of third parties, (c) government or regulatory request, and/or (d) investigate the use of or respond to alleged violations or infringement of third-party content.
- With Your Consent. We may disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose with your consent.
- How We Secure Your Personal Information
We use commercially reasonable technological safeguards to secure any Personal Information we collect about you. The secure server software (“SSL“) we use encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. In addition, your User Account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You should always take steps to protect the confidentiality of the password you select. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Platform, you can contact us at email@example.com.
For more information about how we protect Client Data processed through MSPintegrations Products, please see our Data Processing Agreement.
- Responsible Disclosure of Security Vulnerabilities
If you have discovered or believe that you have discovered a security vulnerability on the Platform, or if you encounter any Personal Information of any other user, we request that you notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are conducting any security test of the Platform and encounter any sensitive data (including financial information, proprietary information, or trade secrets of any party), you must stop your test, notify us immediately, and not disclose this data to anyone else. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to identify, investigate, and remedy any potential security vulnerabilities with the Platform within a reasonable timeframe upon notification to us. If we believe that a security vulnerability does or could exist, we reserve the right to limit access to the Platform and to require you to update your password or account emails or take any additional security measures before the Platform may be accessed.
- How You Can Manage Your Personal Information
You may correct, amend, or delete the information we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. After receiving proof of your identity, you may request that we delete or change any or all of your Personal Information (subject to certain exceptions), and we will do our best to respond to your request within thirty (30) days of receipt. You are responsible for keeping your Personal Information up to date.
- Retention of Your Personal Information
We may retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with MSPintegrations Products. We will also retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will also retain statistical data for internal analysis purposes. Statistical data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Platform, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
- Consent to Processing of Your Personal Information in the United States
Client Data will be processed and stored in accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws (as defined in our Data Processing Agreement). For more information about where we process Client Data and our legal basis for processing and storing Client Data in the United States or elsewhere, see our Data Processing Agreement.
- Opting-Out of Personalized Ads
You may choose to opt out of receiving emails and newsletters from us and delete, disable, and manage browser cookies and web browser storage.
Marketing Emails Opt-Out. If you no longer want to receive marketing emails from us, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link in an email, follow the instructions provided in any email we send, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tracking Opt-Out. You can opt out of accepting cookies (or browser cookies) by activating the appropriate settings on your browser or setting your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent. However, if you disable or refuse, you may not be able to access and use some parts of the Services.
- Third-Party Websites
- Collection of Payment Information
- Personal Information of Minors
MSPintegrations Products are intended for individuals at the age of 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use MSPintegrations Products nor have an MSPintegrations User Account. We do not knowingly collect information from or direct any of our content specifically to children under 18. If we learn or have reason to suspect that you are a User who is under the age of 18, we will have to close your account. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Supplemental Notice to California Residents
Californian users of MSPintegrations Products may have additional rights afforded to them under California Privacy Laws (defined below).
Additional Definitions Applicable to California Privacy Laws
“CCPA” or “California Consumer Privacy Protection Act” means California Civil Code § 1798.100 et seq.
“Consumer,” “Business,” “Sell,” and “Service Provider” will have the meanings given to them in the CCPA.
“Personal information” is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with you or your household. For example, it could include your name, social security number, email address, records of products purchased, internet browsing history, geolocation data, fingerprints, and inferences from other personal information that could create a profile about your preferences and characteristics.
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
Your Rights. If the processing of your Personal Information is subject to the CCPA, you have the right to:
- Request us to disclose the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell;
- Know the categories of Personal Information that we collect and the purposes for which we collected or used such Personal Information and whether that information is sold or shared;
- Know the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- Know the categories of third parties with whom we shared or to whom we sell your Personal Information;
- Know whether we collected or sold your Personal Information for business or commercial purposes;
- Request deletion of Personal Information we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions;
- Opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment by us for exercising their rights set out in the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information Collected by Us
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed for a Business Purpose
|Categories of Personal Information we collect include:||Parties with whom each category of Personal Information may be shared include:|
|Identifiers: Real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.||Service providers, payment processors, our Affiliates, our business partners, third-party vendors to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your Personal Information in connection with MSPintegrations Products, and other users of MSPintegrations Products where you consent to display your Personal Information publicly.|
|Categories of Personal Information described in California Civil Code §1798.80(e): Name, mailing address, billing address, and telephone number.||Service providers, payment processors, our Affiliates, our business partners, third-party vendors to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your Personal Information in connection with MSPintegrations Products, and other users.|
|Financial Information: billing address, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.||Payment Processors, our Affiliates, and our business partners to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your Personal Information in connection with MSPintegrations Products.|
|Commercial Information: Records and history of MSPintegrations Products purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing consuming histories or tendencies.||Service providers, payment processors, our Affiliates, our business partners, third-party vendors to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your Personal Information in connection with our Services, and other users.|
|Internet and other similar network activity||Service providers, payment processors, our Affiliates, our business partners, third-party vendors to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your Personal Information in connection with our Services, and other users.|
Such categories of Personal Information may be collected, used, or disclosed for business and commercial purposes, which may include the following examples:
- To operate and improve our Platform;
- To provide you with MSPintegrations Products, respond to your inquiries, and give you the necessary support;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA;
- For internal administrative and auditing purposes; and
- To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including, when necessary, to prosecute those responsible for such activities.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
As a California consumer, you have the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information. To make such a request, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Platform is intended for individuals at the age of 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18 and registered with our Platform, you have the right to request and obtain the removal of content or information you have publicly posted under the California Business and Professions Code Section 22581. Be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online, as the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Do Not Track Features
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. However, at this stage, there is no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals. As such, we do not currently respond to or support DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
California’s Shine the Light Law
Under California’s Shine the Light Law, California Consumers may request the type of Personal Information we disclose to third parties for their direct marketing purposes and a list of those third parties (if any). We have not disclosed Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
To make any requests regarding your California Privacy Rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Supplemental Notice To Individuals that Reside In the European Economic Area
Users of MSPintegrations Products that are residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) may have additional rights afforded to them under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and European Union Member States, including the United Kingdom and Switzerland.
Making a request in relation to your Personal Information
The GDPR gives EEA consumers various rights with respect to the Personal Information we collect, including the right to (subject to certain limitations):
- Request copies of your Personal Information;
- Access, update or delete the Personal Information we have on you;
- Request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate, or request us to complete information you believe is incomplete;
- Request erasure of your Personal Information that we have collected, under certain conditions;
- Request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions;
- Object to processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions;
- Request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions; and
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Information or to exercise any of the other rights. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your local Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information.
Please note that where we act as a data processor on behalf of our Subscribers, you will be required to contact the data controller directly to exercise your rights. To learn more about how we process your data through MSPintegrations Products, where we act as a processor and our Subscriber acts as the controller, please see our Data Processing Agreement. To determine the contact details of the applicable controller of your Personal Information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Basis for Processing
We need a lawful basis to collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information as a controller. Our lawful basis will depend on the information concerned and the context in which it is processed. Generally, we rely on the following lawful basis for processing Personal Information:
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interest, and it is not overridden by your rights;
- For payment processing purposes; and
- To comply with the law.
Transfers of Personal Information
If you live in the EEA, we will only transfer your Personal Information from the EEA to countries outside the EEA on the basis of appropriate safeguards, such as the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses or their equivalent under applicable law.
- Contact Information